- Engage with leading experts in our interactive workshops focusing on AR, VR, robotics and digital twins
- Gain the manufacturers perspective on the future of smart manufacturing through a variety of sessions
- Identify potential partners to build future 5G networks and vendors to support the rollout of projects
- Learn about current trends and use cases applicable to the manufacturing enterprise vertical
- Gain practical advice and assess whether 5G is the right option for your organization
- Get up to speed on European spectrum allocation and management and the CBRS opportunity in the U.S
5G Manufacturing Forum 2022
Join us to discover the future of manufacturing
At this year's forum, leading industry experts will address the need for manufacturers to evolve to stay competitive. Long-standing issues such as unplanned downtime, cyberattacks and maintenance have been addressed with new technologies such as automation, machine learning, AI, IoT and Big Data. Still, barriers to digital transformation remain for many.
Join the forum to discuss these barriers and how to overcome these, and discover tangible solutions for creating a roadmap to Industry 4.0 and the future of manufacturing.
This year's forum is now over. You can watch all of the sessions On-Demand by getting your free pass.
"A power-packed forum featuring a diverse field of speakers covering every facet of 5G implementation."
Corey Cook, Senior Program Manager and Solutions Architect, Lockheed Martin
"5G Manufacturing forum is a well-organized event with breakthrough insights about a disruptive topic for CSPs."
André Antunes Vieira, Manager, Celfocus
"Great conference from many different stakeholders with real-world experience showing the promise of 5G to help achieve Industry 4.0 solutions."
Glenn Morrow, Structured Systems Design Engineer, Samsung Electronics
"Really enjoyed the discussion around 5G in Manufacturing and Arden Media's approach to hosting this event. It was very professionally run. "
Tadhg Kenny, SVP Marketing & PR & Partnerships at Druid Software
2022 EVENT SPEAKERS
Addressing the reasons behind the slow digital transformation of manufacturing
Do manufacturers actually need to change from Industrial Cables to WiFi, LTE and 5G ?
Explore real life deployments of Digital Twins and Edge Computing
Regulations and Standards
Are they really addressing the needs of the industry and what should be added?
Roadmap to Factory 4.0
Exploring CAPEX/ OPEX, ROI and how to move past the pilot phase
Security threats and solutions
Discover the most secure network architecture, devices and software solutions